When is the right time for me to seek out a therapist?
There is no wrong time. I consider therapy to be preventative. This means you do not have to wait until you are in crisis before reaching out to set up an appointment with a therapist.
Some questions you might ask yourself are:
1) Am I having more days with anxiety, than without?
2) Am I struggling to communicate my needs to others?
3) Am I losing interest in activities that used to bring me joy?
4) Am I at a crossroads and need to make an important decision?
5) Am I about to embark on a major life transition and want to put support in place proactively?
As of January 2021
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. I work different hours throughout the day, including mornings and evenings. Be in touch and we can try to figure out a time that works for both of our schedules!
I do not take insurance due to the confinements it puts on your therapy experience. I am happy to provide a receipt for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. It is up to you to discuss reimbursement policies with your insurance company.
I do keep some sliding scale slots and I am happy to let you know if any are available at this time if that is necessary for you.